Aaron Carter has re-entered rehab one week after he left the treatment facility.
The “I Want Candy” singer left rehab earlier this month to attend to “legal and personal matters” that “required his immediate and in-person attention,” his publicist Steve Honig said on Oct. 6. Now, it seems, those matters have been resolved.
“Aaron has taken care of the legal and financial matters that required his attention and returned to the wellness facility to complete his program,” Honig told PEOPLE on Saturday. The 29-year-old entered the facility on Saturday evening, his rep confirmed.
During his brief stint out of rehab, Carter returned to social media to reveal his impressive 30 Ib. Weight gain (He had previously said he was quitting social media until 2018 but then said he had changed his mind in a series of now-deleted tweets.)
Carter initially entered treatment on Sept. 22. “Only I can change my life,” he tweeted that night. “No one can do it for me.”
“Aaron has decided to enter a facility to improve his health and work on his overall wellness,” Honig said at the time. “He is going to do this privately and focus all his attention on being the best person and performer possible. He is grateful for the support and love from his fans and looks forward to coming back stronger than ever before.”