Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook’s CEO, has seen his net worth soar as the social network’s stock price has skyrocketed. Zuckerberg took the No. 4 spot on Forbes400 2018 list.
- Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook’s CEO, has seen his net worth soar as the social network’s stock price has skyrocketed.
- In April 2018, he testified before Congress after it was revealed that Facebook shared users’ data with political consulting firm Cambridge Analytica.
- Zuckerberg started Facebook at Harvard in 2004 at the age of 19 for students to match names with faces in class.
- He took Facebook public in May 2012 and still owns nearly 17% of the stock.
- In December 2015, Zuckerberg and his wife, Priscilla Chan, pledged to give away 99% of their Facebook stake over their lifetimes.
|1||Jeff Bezos||$160 B||2|
|2||Bill Gates||$97 B||5|
|3||Warren Buffett||$88.3 B||5|
|4||Mark Zuckerberg||$61 B||5|
|5||Larry Ellison||$58.4 B||4|
|6||Larry Page||$53.8 B||4|
|7||Charles Koch||$53.5 B||4|
|7||David Koch||$53.5 B||4|
|9||Sergey Brin||$52.4 B||4|
|10||Michael Bloomberg||$51.8 B||5|
|11||Jim Walton||$45.2 B||2|
|12||Alice Walton||$44.9 B||3|
|12||S. Robson Walton||$44.9 B||N/A|
|14||Steve Ballmer||$42.3 B||4|
|15||Sheldon Adelson||$35.5 B||4|
|16||Phil Knight & family||$33.8 B||4|
|17||Michael Dell||$27.6 B||5|
|18||Jacqueline Mars||$24 B||2|
|18||John Mars||$24 B||2|
|20||Laurene Powell Jobs & family||$20.5 B||5|
|21||Paul Allen||$20.3 B||5|
|22||Thomas Peterffy||$20.2 B||N/A|
|23||Jim Simons||$20 B||5|
|24||Elon Musk||$19.6 B||1|
|25||Ray Dalio||$18.1 B||4|
|26||Rupert Murdoch & family||$18 B||1|
|27||Len Blavatnik||$17.9 B||3|
|28||Abigail Johnson||$17.3 B||3|
|29||Harold Hamm & family||$17.2 B||2|
|30||Donald Bren||$16.4 B||4|
|31||Carl Icahn||$16.3 B||4|
|32||Lukas Walton||$15.3 B||1|